Nursery shape walk
Class: Blossom-Nursery Year: 2017 - 2018
This week we have been identifying the four basic shapes - by doing a variety of activities.
We have been:
* looking at shape books,
* cutting out squares, circles, triangles and rectangles,
* finding shapes around the classroom
* finding shapes outside and inside beyond our classroom
* making shapes out of sticks and straws etc
* singing shape songs and doing shape dances with Debbie Doo.
Please help your child learn their shape names and properties by looking for more examples of shapes at home and let me know what you find.